ECVET for Non-Formal and Informal Building Safety Trainers
Leonardo da Vinci Programme - Transfer of Innovation Project
Duration: Desde Octubre de 2013 hasta Septiembre de 2015
Project coordinator: Econometrika Ltd. (Grecia)
Partners: Fundación Laboral de la Construcción, Centro per la Formazione e Sicurezza in Edilizia di Arezzo - IT, Centro Edile Sicurezza e Formazione - IT, Bildungszentren des Baugewerbes e. V. - DE, R.D.I. ZeusEuropa Ltd - CY, Delorette Consulting - FR, Regione Umbria - IT, Regione Toscana - IT.
Since one of main factors of relative inefficacy of safety training provided by Constructions VET systems, is identified in lacking definition and certification across Europe of safety trainers skills and competences, and particularly of trainers acting in informal/non-formal learning contexts (enterprises productive processes), project intends apply EQF and ECVET to these trainers, defining this qualification field in terms of learning outcomes, mapping it onto EQF via national qualifications frameworks and systems, designing qualification in learning outcomes transferable units with credit points allocation, designing related VET programmes with flexible devices to validate, transfer and recognise learning outcomes achieved in formal, informal and non formal contexts.
At these aims are foreseen following objectives:
- analyse safety trainers in informal/non formal learning contexts professional figures in European sectoral VET systems, classifying them within EQF across participating countries, and identifying a common qualification perimeter;
- define an action plan to activate an ECVET process for these figures, starting from collection, analysis, adaptation of already realised best practices on transparency/recognition of competences/qualifications, and on ECVET;
- define the new European qualification in terms of activities/tasks/competences/learning outcomes units/ECVET credits;
- define and formalise (partners and competent/interested organisations) a Memorandum of Understanding - MoU ECVET for the qualification;
- define and formalise (by safety trainers interested to qualification, concerned enterprises, training agencies) ECVET Learning Agreements describing, in compliance with MoU, training processes in formal/informal/non formal contexts, and related ECVET credits to be obtained;
- award to involved professionals, by concerned training agencies at training end, ECVET credits related to verified learning outcomes, utilising Europass;
- transfer, validate and accumulate awarded ECVET credits in sectoral/ territorial VET systems involved in MoU.